View Profile Marckel

31 Movie Reviews

It's too abstract for me but somehow pleasing. I really like the audio though!

Aldo-de-Vos responds:

Thanks a lot for the feedback! Are there certain parts that were more confusing or especially too abstract? My goals is that it's not directly clear what it is, but it should be once the black line has been put in and the sound has been made

Absolutely stunning! Already suspected it wasn't going to be a typical spooky animation but I still wasn't expecting the feels.

Best shitpost meme I seen for this halloween I think

6 Game Reviews

Absolutely beautiful! A fun, relatable game and a thoughtful session of self-introspection at the same time. Keep it up and thank you for the experience!

No instructions, unclear objectives and overall unpolished. Solid concept but ultimately unfinished.

That was quite fun actually. Would be great if extended beyond a sandbox. Small bug: can't seem to respawn if not immediately or very soon after dying. The Z button just wouldn't work. Good luck on making the ARG!

2 Audio Reviews

I haven't seen any proper storytime animators in Newgrounds so this might be a good way to introduce that here. The bit with the animated livestream idea is super interesting. I'm not sure what to say about the whole "outsider interview" idea itself, but this one was quite nice.

So good! Love the lyrics, very poetic

113 Art Reviews

Color, lighting and luscious hair. These I love about your gallery. Please share more

YakaVe responds:

Really appreciate those words, thank you! I will keep working on these paintings

Your lighting I approve very much yes

5/5 for the dabbing birb